Welcome

Welcome to my As Foundation Portfollio. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence for my Foundation portfollio

Thursday 22 March 2012

Question 3 what kind of media institution might distribute your product.

My product being a film, the media institutions that could possibly distribute it are those such  as mega video and youtube. Warner Brothers, a member of the big three, may produce my film as my film is a similar genre to the genre that they have produce such as the dark knight, and the Bourne identity, also it has a teenage spin to my film much like films harry potter, however the main genre is not fantasy, there are many things about my product that are similar to theres.

Also the music that goes with it is quiet mentally and the characters in my film are

No comments:

Post a Comment