Welcome

Welcome to my As Foundation Portfollio. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence for my Foundation portfollio

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Peer Assessment of Storyboards

MY peers thought that i needed a bigger variation of shots in my story, however i thought differently as the shots a specific to that of a chase and there would be no point in closing up on a man in a balaclava , however i could throw one in for the runner. Also i thought differently about the dialogue as there is not much talking in a chase between this genre of character.

ALso it came to my attention that my story was not obvious enough, i kept it very concealed the why of the chase however i need to add a shot of the grave in to make it more obvious why the chase us taking place.

No comments:

Post a Comment